I survived another year with my two boys and L survived another year. That kid will be lucky if he makes it through childhood in one piece! I will be lucky if I survive his childhood too. He sure is a tough one.
John and I celebrated our 5th anniversary with a 4 day trip without the boys. That was a first for us.
On to 2011!!!
My goals for this year are and how I plan on achieving each...
- PR in the Ocean Drive 10 mile the end of March. Following a half marathon plan, doing intervals, and working on speed.
- Run another full marathon and PR. I have a rough time goal in my mind right now but won't set that until the summer. The marathon will be in November again, either NYC or Philly.
- Lose 15 pounds. I am sticking with WW
- Plan and prepare healthier meals for the family. Plan ahead, offer and encourage the boys to try new things, modify recipes to make them healthier.
- Spend more one on one time with each of my boys. I would like to spend 15-20 minutes with J after L goes to bed each night. I already spend longer than that with L in the morning since he wakes up earlier than J. I also plan on turning the tv off!
- Take care of myself and feel "put together" on a daily basis. I have already taken steps to work on this one! I bought a few new shirts, had a makeup lesson last night and bought all new makeup, and just taking the time for ME!!