Thursday, December 9, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1.  Is it Friday yet?  This week has been so slow and I cannot wait for the weekend.  Of course some of our weekend plans will probably be ruined due to weather but that is ok.  I am hoping to get our tree this weekend and my sister is coming over on Saturday to bake cookies!

2.  I am totally not feeling the new Weight Watchers plan but I am trying to give it a chance.  I gained 2 pounds last week so I am feeling kinda negative about the plan.  This week I am doing a modified new and old plan.  We will see what the scale says on Monday.

3.  I took a few measurements the day after the marathon to start to gauge improvement that way.  I am going to take the same measurements after 30 days and see what is going on!  I am hoping to tone up over the winter!

4 comments:

  1. I have the same goals to tone up over the winter!! Good luck with your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 I agree!

    #2 I'm afraid to take any measurements post-marathon. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. # 3 Is a great idea, been trying to do that too...

    --I prefer running without shoes. My toes didn't get cold. Besides, if I'm in front from the start, no one can step on them. ~Michelle Dekkers - saucony running shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. tree decorating and fresh baked cookies sounds like a good weekend

    ReplyDelete