Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Not Running Makes Me Crazy

This is a proven fact!  Since the marathon this is what I have done...

Monday - Rest
Tuesday - arms and shoulders
Wednesday - Trainer ride
Thursday - 3.3 mile run
Friday - 30 minute Trainer ride and Chest/Back
Saturday - rest
Sunday - run intervals
Monday - Rest (was sick on Sunday)
Tuesday - Run 4.07 miles
Wednesday - 25 minute trainer ride and Arms/Shoulders

This is not enough running to keep me sane!  I have been a mad woman for the past 24 hours.  I will admit it.  I just told my husband I need to get back to running more and he did not disagree with me.  Clearly I am mad!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! This taper is making me crazy. Now I am exactly how you were a few weeks ago. 4 days 'til my marathon! eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tag! you're it!!
    http://runkerrirun.blogspot.com/2010/12/tag-youre-it.html

    also, i feel ya on the not enough running. kinda' cold here but that seems to be a lame excuse. just not getting out there. =(
    k

    ReplyDelete