Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Run for the Bling of It!

I have decided to join a challenge for bloggers this year...Run for the Bling of it!  The idea of the challenge is to participate in 12 races in 2011, ideally a per month.  I am already behind because I know I will not be doing a race in January.

Right now I am registered for a 10 mile run in March, a marathon in May, and a half marathon in August.  I definitely have some planning to do!  I hope to run another fall marathon and 2-3 triathlons this year.  I will fill the rest of the races in with 5ks.  I am excited about this because I have stayed away from 5ks in the past since I am not a fast runner.  I hope to get involved more with the local running community this year and this challenge will push me to do it!

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you for wanting to become more involved!!! I am sure you will have no trouble finding a couple more races. Best of luck with the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete