Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Time to HTFU!

I have said it before and I will say it again, I hate running outside in the cold.  Actually, I hate the cold in general.  I have always hated the snow but this is the first year that I hate everything about winter and the cold.  I am more than happy to just hibernate in my house. 

I do all of my running from November to March on the treadmill in my basement and I am ok with that but I think it is time to HTFU!  I will still have to do the majority of my runs on the treadmill because of timing issues.  I will not run outside in the dark by myself and I run early in the morning or late in the evening.  My goal for the next three months is to get one weekly run done outside.  Unless I find a running partner who wants to run at 8pm, that one weekly run will be a weekend run. 

I will start this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment