Friday, January 7, 2011

A few Friday thoughts

1.  It has been a rough running week for some reason.  I have had a hard time getting out of bed in the morning to run.  I ran 7.35 Tuesday night, rest on Wednesday, and then slept in yesterday.  I did not feel like running last night so I went to bed early.  I was actually up and getting dressed to run this morning when J started sobbing in his sleep.  He was having nightmares and it was just me home with the boys this morning.  I climbed back into bed with him.  I nailed my run tonight!

2.  I am really itching to run another full marathon.  I am looking at a few in May because I really do not want to wait until November to run another.

3.  I think we are potty training L starting tonight.  He looked so cute wearing little boy underwear tonight.  This kid is dangerous and has already peed on me.  Pointing down while peeing is clearly not fun.  He needs to point it all around and giggles when he pees all over the place, especially on me.  Gonna be interesting!!

4.  I am on the third book of the Hunger Games series and I can't stop reading.  I am afraid to even think about how late I may be up reading tonight. 

5.  I will be deciding this weekend if I will be doing a marathon in May.  I will have decided to wait or I will be registered for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment