Monday, February 7, 2011

I wish I could buy willpower!

If only it were that easy!  I would pay good money for it.  I have the exercise half of getting healthy and losing weight nailed.  This week I am focused on healthier eating!  My goal is 20 pounds before my next marathon on May 15th.

I finally took my friend up on her offer of the Bod Pod.  It was frightening.  I can't even say it was eye opening because I was not surprised.  My body fat percentage was right about what I expected but it sucked seeing it on paper.  I know where I am and where I want to be.  Now I WILL get there!

Weekend was tough because L was sick and we were housebound.  I got my training in but was stuck inside on the treadmill again.  I making it a priority to get outside to run this coming Sunday! 

My training plan for the week...

Today - Lift - DONE!
Tuesday - 10 miles
Wednesday - Lift/Bike
Thursday - 6 mile base run
Friday - 5 mile run (3 of those miles will be intervals)
Saturday - Lift
Sunday - some run but not sure the distance

1 comment:

  1. I totally wish I could buy will power as well. 20 pounds would be amazing...but even on Herbalife it seems impossible! good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete