Thursday, October 28, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1.  We have lots of stuff going on in the next week...
  • 20 mile run on Sunday
  • Halloween (John's favorite holiday!)
  • A week off of work!
  • John's birthday on Monday
  • My first attempt at homemade raviolis for his birthday dinner
  • A lovely massage on Tuesday
  • And then 4 fabulous kid free days!!!  We leave for New Orleans bright and early Wednesday morning!!!
2.  We scheduled family pictures for the first week in December.  I am crazy, I will admit that!  We are planning the whole photo shoot around a sweater I found for J!  Isn't this perfect for a 4 year old to wear for family pictures?!?!  (He will turn 4 the day after we do them!!)


I joke around that my husband is a closet rocker.  His wardrobe consists mainly of rock t shirts and I think he secretly dreams of being in a band!  I am working on what the rest of us will wear.  J will most likely wear jeans with the sweater.  I might look for a pair of gray cargo pants that he will wear again.  This boy hates jeans!  I am going to put L in jeans and hopefully a shirt from the same line of clothes that coordinates with the sweater.  I (ok, my amazing aunt!) was able to pick up a coordinating scarf for the sweater so L will be sporting that!  Now I just need to figure out my rocker husband's outfit!  I think I will just wear jeans and a red sweater.  My sister thinks me in red will look silly!  I am open to suggestions!

3.  I cannot wait for the holidays this year!  J will be 4 and Logan 2 1/2 and will be so much fun!
         

2 comments:

  1. or why not wear a scar with the same scull designs and some torn jeans? =) I think it's gonna be a cool family pic =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All black and red always works with the Halloween/rocker idea.

    ReplyDelete