Sunday, November 21, 2010

I ran a freaking MARATHON!!!

And I am too tired to even think about it!  I have so many thoughts going through my head right now but I can't keep my eyes open.

I did run the whole thing, well just about the whole thing.  I walked a few of the water stops.  I just can't seem to drink out of a cup while running!  I walked 2 or 3 times to untwist the lid off of my fuel belt water bottle too.  Other than that, I RAN a marathon.

Sure, some people would say I jogged a marathon but for me, I ran it!!

The course was long but here are my stats according to my Garmin.

Distance...26.47
Time...5:14:42

7 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Congratulations! Enjoy your runner's high. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!!! run, walk jog, it doesn't matter! That's a good time and you freakin' finished it! That's what's important. =)

    Congrats girl!!!! Time to celebrate! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Your time was great and you ran the whole thing.... nothing to be ashamed of at all, I would be thrilled if I have the same results in a couple of weeks. Yay!!! You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoooo! Hope you had as much fun in Philly as I did!

    ReplyDelete