Friday, November 19, 2010

So antsy today

I cannot sit still!  I took the day off of work and hung out with the boys this morning.  We hung around the house, went to Barnes and Noble and then met my mom and sister for lunch.  My mom took the boys and my sister went to the expo with me.  I did not want to go crazy buying Philly marathon stuff because I am afraid to throw the horns on my marathon!  My sis bought me something for Christmas and I bought "Future Runner" tees for my boys.  I talked to the Clif Pace Runner group and I am hoping to be able to run with the 5:00 group on Sunday.

I have not been able to just sit and relax since I got home.  I had a very nice surprise...flowers delivered to wish me luck from my niece and nephew.  Of course they are 4 and 1 so it was more my brother and sister in law.  Needless to say, I started to cry.  My emotions have been all over the place this week.  I feel like I am pregnant or something and I know that is NOT the case!!

I am hoping for a good night sleep tonight and a great first karate tournament in the morning for J!

1 comment:

  1. awww that was very sweet of your niece and nephew! go go go Meggan! run safe and finish strong =)

    *Please read my blog post for today. I am shamelessly plugging it coz I REALLY don't want YOU to miss it. Check it out and you'll understand why =)

    ReplyDelete