Friday, November 12, 2010

Weather Stalking!

I am 9 days from the marathon and I can officially start stalking the 10 day forecast!  Sunny, 55, and 10% chance of precipitation.  I know anything can happen but that is PERFECT weather for a 26.2 mile run! 

Now I can seriously start to figure out my outfit for the race.  I have been raising money for the Susan Komen Foundation.  I am waiting to get the shirt in the mail and then will try it out.  If that works for a few quick runs and I am confident with that shirt, that will be the one!  I am also thinking my running capris will be good for that temp.  It will be chilly before the race starts but I will warm up right away!

1 comment:

  1. I started buying some stuff for my marathon too. so far I have the beanie hat and the gloves. 9 days and counting. woot!

    ReplyDelete