Monday, September 27, 2010

8 Weeks Left

It is a rainy miserable Monday morning.  We had a rough weekend with J so Monday morning was warmly welcomed by myself!  We were supposed to head to the beach for our final weekend of the season and that did not happen.  It was ok because I got a bunch of stuff done that I have not been able to do.  Saturday morning I got a much needed oil change, got the remote for my van fixed, got to one of my local running stores for a copy of a receipt, and did mountains of laundry.

This is a tough week for me.  My total weekly mileage will be 33.5 with my long run being 16.  My runs are 6, 4 1/2 (intervals), 7, and 16.  Not bad but we leave for Boston Friday morning and I know I won't be able to run while we are there.  I have two options...

1.  Run this morning (7 mile run done!!), Tuesday AM, Wednesday AM, and Thursday PM (long run). 
2.  Run this morning, Tuesday AM, Wednesday PM (Long run), Friday AM.

I am still on the fence.  There are pros and cons of both.  I am going to try for option 1 and switch to option 2 if I have a hard time getting out of bed Wednesday morning.

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky it's raining there. Here in SoCal, we reached a record breaking temp of 113! It is so HOT. And it's suppose to be FALL already =(

    good luck on your first full mary =)
    I'm a new follower and will add you to my blog roll =)

    ReplyDelete