Thursday, September 2, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1.  I am really enjoying my early morning runs.  Sure, I don't like going to bed at 9 so I wake up at 4:15 when my alarm goes off but the pros are outweighing the cons!  I especially like taking a shower without a 2 year old standing there holding the shower curtain open.  I really like drinking my coffee without the same 2 year old trying to steal it away from me!

2.  I am counting down the hours until we load up the car and head to the shore for the weekend.  We should be there already but my husband decided he needed to work today.  Oh and we are also dealing with Hurricane Earl and it is supposed to rain all day long tomorrow.  Fun times being stuck in the house with a 2 and 3 year old!  I am hitting up Barnes and Noble this morning for some new sticker books and other goodies.  Earl is the main reason my husband wants to head down still!!

3.  I am annoyed because the ANT thingy for my Garmin Forerunner is broken.  I am going to bring it with me this weekend and hope I can upload my run but I am not hopeful.  I went to take the cap off of it last night and the whole thing pulled out of the casing.  I called the company and the wait time was over an hour to talk to someone.  The recommended time to call is in the morning.  Sure, that works for me!  I am either with my two monsters or busy at work.  I sent an email instead.  I got a response saying they will respond in 3 business days, which is Tuesday.  We will see!  I have heard fabulous things about their customer service.  I hope that is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment