Thursday, September 23, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1.  In 6 weeks John and I will be in New Orleans celebrating our 5th anniversary a month early.  Our actual anniversary is December 3rd but it is such a tough month.  J's birthday is the 4th so we did not want to plan time away then.  The boys are so young and we always have so much planned around the holidays so we figured a month early would be best.  We leave early Wednesday morning and come home Saturday night.  I am starting to print out restaurant menus, tour ideas, and other things to do!  I cannot wait to go home tonight and start digging through stuff with John.

2.  We are heading to the shore tomorrow evening after work.  It will be our last weekend down for the season.  Kinda bummed about that!  The rides and stores on the boardwalk close October 10th and this is the last weekend we can get down.  It was a great season though!

3.  My dad gave me his Kindle yesterday because he upgraded to an Ipad!  I love when he gives us his hand me downs.  I bought one book and a few free books already.  I took it with me to J's karate class last night and I was not sure how I would like it.  I am hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment