Thursday, September 9, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1.  Life is not fair!!  I hardly ever say this!  John has a viewing to go to tonight.  This will be the second time in 5 years we/he has to tell a friend "I am so sorry for the loss of your son."  Really?!?!  How is it fair that 5 years ago next week good friends had a son at 24 weeks for him to live 9 days.  His funeral was hands down the hardest day of my life.  And now, John has to say the same thing to old college friends tonight.  Their 7 year old son collapsed on the school playground and they have no idea what happened.  I just don't get it!!

2.  J has his preschool orientation this morning.  How is he going to school and turning 4 in a few months!  He was snuggling with me last night and he is just all boy!  There is absolutely no toddler left in this child.

3.  I cannot believe how busy our fall is shaping up to be.  Our fall is busier than our summer was.  I am thrilled for that because we spent a lot of time at the shore.  This weekend we have my tri club end of the season party, next weekend is a birthday party, the following weekend back to the beach, then a weekend in Boston for a brain cancer walk, then my Grandmom's 80th birthday, then our niece's 4th birthday, and then finally a free weekend!  Phew!  I am tired thinking about all of that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment