Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10 Things Tuesday

1. I am super proud of my 3 year old son! He has been taking karate classes for the past two months and tomorrow is his first belt test. He will test to be a Yellow Belt in the Little Dragons class.
2. Just rocked and sang to my 2 year old son. I love bedtime routine! He is such a little lover and loves to snuggle when we rock.
3. I love running in the morning before the boys wake up! I will stick with one evening/nighttime run a week though and I am dreading it.
4. We had planned on heading to the shore this weekend but we decided at dinner this evening to stay home.
5. I am excited about #4 because I can now do a group ride Saturday morning with my triathlon club. This is the first group training I will make it to.
6. I really love the support of the tri club and plan on becoming much more involved with the fine ladies of http://www.mullicahilltriclub.com/!
7. I am also excited about #4 because we are hoping to get some kid free time this weekend!
8. I ordered a new pair of running sneaks last week and got them in the mail on Friday. I love them so much that I ordered a second pair already! I plan on rotating the two pairs so I am not running the marathon in brand new shoes or worn out shoes. I can't believe I am planning ahead like this. I got a great deal on the shoes though...$120 sneaks for $80 and free shipping!
9. I still can't stop thinking about a new bike!
10. I am almost at 500 miles for the year! This is huge for me since I have never considered myself a runner before!

1 comment:

  1. I love rocking my monkeys to sleep too! I found your blog through distance dreamers and wanted to say good luck with training! Excited to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete