Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time to focus on me

I have been writing this post in my head for a week and just can't come up with the right words.  I am trying to chose my words wisely. 

I am finally at peace with some issues in my personal life.  I had this quote on my facebook status a week ago "When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves." (Victor Frankl).  It has taken me awhile to accept this and I think I finally have! 

I have spent most of the past year focusing on things that are beyond my control and stopped focusing on myself.  Sure, I have continued to run and take time for me but I have not been able to make changes that I have been trying to make. 

I really feel as though I have finally come to terms with the way things have become.  I hope this is the turning point for the changes I want to make in myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment