Thursday, August 26, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1.  I am taking L to a pediatric allergist tomorrow morning regarding a possible milk allergy.  We have issues with him since he was 5 weeks old and I am looking forward to getting some answers.  I hate knowing that L is eating and drinking stuff that is making him sick.  I am anxious to know if we are dealing with an allergy or an intolerance.  Either way, we know it is making him sick. 

2.  Summer is winding down and it makes me happy and sad!  I am looking forward to cooler days, some nice long runs outside, and fall!  I am going to miss our weekends at the shore and runs on the boardwalk.  We will be down the beach this weekend and next weekend.  September is already booking up but I hope to get down one weekend!  The rides and stuff on the boardwalk close up October 3rd.  As of right now, I think we might get one weekend in between Labor Day and the last weekend of the season.  That makes me sad but we have had a great season down there this year!  Summer winding down also means J starts preschool.  I can't believe he is old enough to go to school.

3.  I am trying cut back on my daily coffee intake.  The coffee is not the problem.  My problem is the yummy flavored creamers!  I have such a headache right now.  I keep telling myself it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment