Tuesday, August 17, 2010

10 Things Tuesday

1.  I just made the most delicious No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars.  I found the recipe on a blog but have no idea which blog.  OMG!!  is all I can say!
2.  I am slightly blog addicted which is why I can't remember which blog I see things on these days.
3.  My sons, especially J (3 years old) is all about superheros these days.  I need to brush up on superheros.  I may have to take the Marvel Encyclopedia to bed the next few nights!
4.  Both boys are all about wearing their Superhero pjs.  J is Ironman tonight and L is Superman.  They have both been wearing long sleeved pjs for the past 5 nights and it has been in the 90s in NJ!
5.  I am taking L to the allergist next week for a possible milk allergy.  He has some kind of milk issue but we don't know the extent of it.  I am looking for all kinds of dairy free products and recipes!
6.  I am sick of the humidity and ready for fall.
7.  I may need to run an extra mile or two tomorrow thanks to these Chocolate peanut butter bars!  What was I thinking?!?!
8.  My aunt wants me to head to Florida next year for the Disney Princess Half Marathon.  It is at a bad time for me to take a long weekend away from work.  We are working 6 days a week during that time of the year.
9.  My dad/boss has told me I can do the run if I want to.
10.  Superman is standing in his crib screaming.  I guess my blogging is done for now!

6 comments:

  1. If the dad/boss said "YES" I think you have to enter the Disney Princess Half Marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!! That is what my husband said too! My aunt heads to Florida for the winter and I was going to take my boys down for a long weekend in January before work got crazy busy. I will consider the half if my mom goes down for the weekend too. I want to take my boys with me when I go but they are too young to hang around for the race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. you HAVE to do the princess marathon!

    2. mine are super into superheros too! Spiderman and the hulk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The no-bake bars sound yummy...I might have to try to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here it is Abbi. I still can't find it on the blog but this is the exact recipe...

    http://www.christmas-cookies.com/recipes/recipe514.no-bake-chocolate-peanut-butter-bars.html

    I used half the amount of graham crackers and much more peanut butter melted in with the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The princess half sounds like a lot of fun! Anyway, after Philly, it will fall at just the right time. Here in Boston we have a superheroes 5K in November, and I am dressing up this year, so that Marvel Encyclopedia might come in handy when I ask for some tips....

    ReplyDelete