Tuesday, August 24, 2010

She is so pretty!

Ten days ago I talked to the owner of my local bike shop about a new road bike.  It took me another week to get back over to the shop to test drive a bike.  Of course it was raining the day I was able to stop by the store without my boys.  They put the bike on the trainer for me and fitted it at least and it was a perfect fit!  I knew it would be another week until I could get back to the store unless I ran over at lunchtime.  I tested the bike today at lunch and she is in the back of my van as I type this!  I knew I was going to buy it but I did not think I would leave the store today with it!  I cannot wait to get some miles in and of course it is supposed to rain all evening.  I don't expect to be able to ride until Sunday but I am excited to get out on the road!

Now I have to check out the local triathlons between now and the end of the season!  I am dying to do another one on my road bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment